Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2nd meeting

1. My first week at MCL is a little heart pounding because I've a big adjustment with my new classmates, my professors and especially with the school too. At first I had no friends but as the days past I learned how to make new friends by showing the real I am. It gives me courage to face what I am going to encounter and also MCL gives me a big help to understand on how to treasure learning because I'm so blessed that I'm one of the student of MCL.

2. About my professors, some of them are funny like my professor in english, her punchline is "santa banana" because she doesn't want to speak tagalog. Other professors are very smart and intelligent, as a new student it's a heartpounding at first but as the days past by I have confident because I feel very comfortable as I know them. I think the all my professors are very devoted on what they are doing becasue they are giving their best as their students learned and know the purpose of education.

3. About my blockmates, I find my section noisy but very visible in studying. I discover that everyone is very serious in studying no one thinks that studying is only just playing. In our section teamwork arouse, if anybody needs help we're just extending our help to everyone, but as anyone say's that "nobody is perfect", our section has some weaknesses. Like brothers and sisters, we had some commotion and disagreement.

4. My subjects is a little bit hard. I.T for me is the easy one because it is all about computers. I have some informations about it and I've already explored and studied many things about is. Math is a little bit challenging because its hard for me to memorize important notes we already tacled.

5. Like what I said with my answers, As a new student I've madesome adjustments because I did'nt expect what MCL has but as the days past I feel very proud because I am looking forward for great things MCL has. I told myself that I must go through. I must go though because I learned on how to accept things even it is good or bad, how to be more approachable and also with my academics, I find them very challenging but with the intelligence and knowledge God gave me I think I will be successful on what I had started with MCL.

No comments:

Post a Comment